Attention Buyer's Agents
1. All properties are being soldf in their present 'AS IS" condition.
2. If you have questions regarding the availability of the property, please check MLS as we make certain to keep it current.
3. Buyer must be pre-approved by lender acceptable to seller. Call Albert Chavez at Countrywide Home Loans (916) 230-1537. You may also contact any other Countrywide loan officer. Buyer is under no obligation to use this lender. Seller will not accept offers without said pre-approval.
4. Cash offers require proof of funds to be submtted with offer.
5. With the offer, you must include contract, copy of Countrywide pre-approval letter, a copy of the deposit check and if cash, copy of proof of funds. Please fax to (916) 914-2399 or email to info@ModeandDurhaM.com.
6. If you're wanting to know what the "bank's bottom line" is or what the bank will accept, please understand that the banks do not share this information with us.
7. Once the bank responds to your offer we will notify you. This could be 1 - 3 business days depending on the bank's work load.
8. Once the bank accepts buyer's offer, a Countrywide Home Loan addendum will be prepared and sent to you for buyer's signature. This must be returned with buyer's signature prior to seller signing contract and addendum.